Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A new jorney...

Pai seh,
it's been a long time I never post in this blog.
Neither my blog too :P
This blog, our blog,
has become RUSTED n became DUST already.

Let me start our long story "generally",
which accumulated for 3 months.
After we've been together,
14th Sept 2010 (相片情人节),
guess that why we like to take photo now :P.
Our relationship got stronger n become sweeter than ever!
Guess, it is all because of misunderstanding,
No, should be, my bad.

I'm very stupid,
I should be glad that I have her in my life.
I'm lucky to have her to be my gf.
I'm blessed with her...
One thing I realize after we together back is,
no one can replace her in my life!!

Our relationship,
up n down...
However, it balance.
Even if we have serious argue,
we can manage to settle.
Not like last time hiding each other when argue.
That's what I proud of :P!!

After we together back,
it's like a revolution in our relationship.
As in both of us understand each other more,
trust each other more, and many more.
Even our life also,
she got more freedom now = more time wit me,
her mom n eldest bro know our relationship.
Although seems like accept,
but I feel that her mom not supporting us together as we are still young.
By that, I have more time to see her n be with her.
That's our life change...
I can go to her house now, even have dinner with my babe n her mom.
Go out with her, sometimes with her mom as well.

She's having exam now, and gonna end soon.
I'm having holiday now, and gonna finish soon.
She'll be having holiday and I'm gonna continue with my studies.
One thing that makes me worry is TIME!!
Gonna cope n manage well...
Guess what, my babe is having driving lesson now, Wohoo~
After she got her license, she can drive me out dy :P
More time TOGETHER!!

Yesterday, we celebrated our 3rd month anniversary.
We went to playground, refreshed back our old memories.
Listen to the music we used to listen during valentine day celebration at playground last time.
Hugged together and took several photo together.
Wonderful n sweet day we have together.

>< Babe, I love u!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top