Saturday, December 18, 2010

Edu Fair

Went Education Fair with babe, her mom n her friend n my friend.
Started our journey around 11am,
We can see many car like ant marching in their base.
Mountain people, mountain sea.
Wulala...

Had KFC together,
they went to the fair 1st,
while I bring my friend go KTM as he wanted to back to Klang @@
After that, lost contact...

Something bad happened,
had an argue, serious one.
Hugs babe,
Not just I want to solve the problem.
I also hope every time we argue will exchange good outcome for us,
but NOT the bad thing...

This is about us,
our future, our journey...
This will affect us,
we must do lots of adjustment,
feeling not right, make it right instead of keeping from each other.

Problem is not a problem,
argue is arguable and solvable.
We just have to cope very well...k?
Babe, we can do it!!!
Hugs lao po~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top